Bongotech Communication LTD is happy to announce a Professional Development Training on database driven website design, development and maintenance using Open source Content Management System (CMS) called WordPress and Joomla! Version 3.x .
Joomla and WordPress are award-winning CMS, which enables people to build Websites and it has powerful online applications.
The training will cover everything you need to make you switch to the use of CMS’ in managing the websites in your organization. The training will be packed with practical examples and exercises so that on completion of training of will be able to:
- Use CMS to create professional, content-managed websites
- Use best-practice methods to introduce CMS to your organization
- Access the extensive resources available throughout the WordPress & Joomla community
To view Course Contents Outline for WordPress Training Click here:
To view Course Contents Outline for Joomla Training Click here:
- Individuals who would like to have their very own website.
- SMEs and small businesses owners who wish to cut down the costs of web development projects and manage their own website.
- Individuals who wish to be self-employed in Website design and development
- Web masters, website administrator, computer systems analysts, public relationship officers, communication officers and entrepreneurs.
Training fee and Mode of payment
- Participants will be required to pay 200,000/-* Tanzania Shs for each CMS i.e WordPress and Joomla. covering tuition and training materials only.
- The fees can be paid by cash or bank
Venue & Dates
- Mwalimu House , Dar es Salaam. The training will take place from 3th August, 2015 to 15th August, 2015.